Pow Wow - Lush Lips

I recently popped into Boots and John Lewis...and Superdrug looking for lipscrubs and for some reason could not find a single one! Boots have a lipstick style scrub which didn't look too appealing so I went along to Lush, a bath & beauty store I rarely venture into simply because it is too soapy and I don't really fall for the 'handmade cosmetics' gimmick - I prefer a sturdy, well packaged, well made product rather than some natural gunk that disintegrates in your hand BUT as I was having no luck anywhere else I thought I'd take a chance on it...and I came across this.


'Pow Wow Lip scrub - Buff and polish your smackers with this deliciously verdant popping candy lip scrub' Ingredients include: Popping candy, Jojoba Oil, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Argan Oil, Lime Oil, Spinach Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Ginseng Root Powder, Caffeine Powder, Citral, Geraniol, Linalol, Spring Green Lustre. ~ all natural!

Lush do a range of 'flavours' including: Bubblegum, Sweet Lips which is a chocolatey, malty smell/taste, Pow Wow - lime and Mint Julip - peppermint.



'Pow Wow' was on a 50% off deal so I got it for £2.48 which isn't too bad...not sure I would pay the original £4.95 for some oil and grainy textured scrub. It is a 25g tub so likely to last a fair while - throughout winter and spring at least which is when you most need it.

It comes in a vibrant green colour and smells like lime Starburst; best of all the girl in store told me it was edible and it does taste pretty good. You pick a small amount onto your finger which you rub onto your lips and its rough texture picks up the dead skin and the jojoba, rose hip, argan and lime oil smooth the skin leaving them soft and hydrated. Oh, and the popping candy is fun too!

This is really good to use in the winter time when our skin is prone to dryness from the cold air, wind and central heating. It is ironic that dark, berry coloured lips are the trend in the winter when our poor lips aren't in their best state so to keep your lips kissably soft and as a perfect base for your lippy, rub this on first!

'For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness' ~ Sam Levenson
 



1 comments:

  1. looks like i'll be having a trip to lush!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author