Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner...available in Brown!

So my previous post mentioned my yearning for the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Brown... and it seems they must keep tags on my blog (ha!) because I popped into Superdrug today to find they do it!




Maybe that was just me slightly behind on the beauty release front, but it is definitely the first time I have seen it - obviously I grabbed it and ran home!

Go out and get yours now, there is a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug on Maybelline products - a couple 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow to go hand in hand?



2 comments:

  1. Gosh how I wish this was available in my part of the world. Maybelline makes some great gel liners at amazing prices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well I see you are from Islamabad, my family too! Maybe I can help you out, let me know :)

      Delete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author