July Empties | Hair & Skincare


From L - R...

1. Victoria Secret Body Mists

I've been using these for years, they are so refreshing and light and the travel size are great to pop in your bag.

2. The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Body Mist 

So as we don't have a Victoria's Secret in the UK (now we do but yet to open!), when those ran out I went and got this Lychee Blossom body mist which is lovely - It was also recently in the sales. Gorgeous fresh, girly scent, not too overpowering and lasts 2-3 hours. 

3. L'Occitane Eye Makeup Remover 

This isn't great, it has an oily texture to get rid of mascara and eyeliner but I felt it did a pretty poor job and required a soaked cotton pad to really get it to work. It leaves the lids super oily which can be a weird feeling and I wouldn't repurchase.

4. L'Oreal Elvive Damage Care Leave-In Conditioner

I have had this for far too long, it probably doesn't even work now so I chucked this away half used. I liked it a lot in the beginning, even just as a detangler. It smells nice and leaves the hair silkier and easier to brush through when wet. Didn't work miracles and you get a lot of product in one bottle.

5. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Serum 

I got this in a travel size pack alongside the shampoo and conditioner - smells lovely, works well, a great holiday addition.

6. Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm

 This is a repurchase but I didn't enjoy it as much the second time round. You rub this thick, face-cream texture into the ends of the hair at night, next day you have glossy, happy hair! Works well to combat dry and frizzy hair but there are probably better products out there.

7. Superdrug Tea Tree Cleanser 

I got this on a whim because it was 3 for 2, not great and wouldn't recommend. Stings the face and has that horrible tea tree scent; feels quite harsh yet not super effective.

8. Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion 

This is nice, thick and creamy but absorbs into the skin well and leaves buttery smooth skin. I prefer the Essential Moisture (yellow bottle) better but this is a nice one for cocoa butter lovers!
 
9. Monu Revitalising Face Cream

This came in a Glossy Box and I really liked this. Absorbs into the skin without leaving oily residue, had a clean scent and worked well under makeup.

1 comments:

  1. I really want to try the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Serum. Love reading empty posts xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author