Besotted by Blush | Current Faves


So I'm a little crazy about blusher at the moment and I'm loving alternating between these 4 (+  'Sin' by Nars, see my previous post) in these summer months.




M&S Autograph Pure Colour blush in 'Blossom'

£6.00. For the most beautiful powder pink shade, that actually suits Asian skintones and believe it or not, shows up. It has the most gorgeous sheen to it, not sparkly, glittery or metallic, just a healthy, subtle glow that allows it to be used on the tops of cheekbones and to brighten up any other blush.

Definitely looking to try the rest of the M&S range.


MAC Dollymix

My staple hot pink shade for years. This is a shimmertone but very subtle - I had actually thought it was a matte all this time, it's that natural looking. Extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way.  


Inglot No. 20
A recent purchase - a beautiful buttery soft texture.It's showing up super light here but it is more of dusky rose pink, imagine Dollymix muted down and a more pastel pink. Buildable, blends so nicely into the skin and is a matte natural finish.


Mac Warm Soul


A slight deviation from the pinks, this was a last minute purchase from MAC - I saw an assistant wearing it and it gave her skin the healthiest peachy gold glow without looking like a bronzer or orange toned. This is more shimmery than the others and I tend to dust it over cheekbones and my temple for a sunkissed radiance. This is not as pigmented as I thought and I do have to go back in with my brush a few times to get a more significant colour on the cheeks. But I'd recommend if you are bored of all the pink!

1 comments:

  1. <3 ur blog!! following u!!

    www.the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author