NARS | Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned

A little wander through Liberty led me to this...


 I was very well behaved and bought this one tiny thing. I was very well pampered by Holly, the counter lady. I had initially gone to try the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, but I rarely buy a foundation as soon as I have seen it, I find it so much better to let it sit on the skin, test out its longevity throughout the day. 

She first exfoliated my face using Nars Hydrating Freshening Lotion which is a water based cleanser with essential oils carrying hydrating properties, ridding the skin of dryness and leaving it supple and refreshed.

She then applied Nars Nourishing Eye Cream as my under-eye can get a little dry, particularly as I am fasting. She used a tiny amount and described the under-eye area as a tissue, when dipped in water it soaks it up very quick, hence the need for only a small amount.

After that, she went on to apply Nars Sheer Glow foundation in shade 'Stromboli.' I am undecided as to whether I will buy it or not, so more on that later.

Then she went on to blushers. And boy, have I heard about these. But I was never overly tempted to buy them, the colours seemed far too shimmery, especially Orgasm and that kind of put me off.

I wanted to stay away from the usual dolly pinks that I go for and mentioned Sin. What can I say, it was love at first brush stroke.
Nars blusher in 'Sin'
 Sin is a beautiful 'berry tone with gold shimmer' and is far from the glittery sparkly image I had of Nars blush. It has a glowy sheen but is not overpowering and can be worn as a full cheek blush rather than just a highlight.

It is super silky and well pigmented which means it blends like a dream. £21 for 4.8g is not the cheapest of blushers but I guess it is one of those must - have items. Holly applied this just above my contour line, keeping away from the applies of my cheeks and dusting my contour line with 'Laguna' bronzer for definition.

Have you tried Nars Sheer Glow foundation, or any other Nars products?

 
'Treat your make up like jewellery for the face.Play with colours, shape, structure. It can transform you' 
~ François Nars




2 comments:

  1. the blusher looks lovely. I need to swatch this when I'm nect near a Nars counter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great for our skin tone, I tried to swatch and take a pic but it wouldn't do it justice! xo

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author